Current Rack Rates
VALIDITY: Valid for local and Worldwide market
Valid with immediate effect until 31 December 2020
|ROOM TYPE||RATES PER UNIT PER NIGHT|
|Studio Room (Single / Twin)||RM 600.00 nett|
|Tioga Deluxe Suite (Single / Twin)||RM 800.00 nett|
|Fresno Family Suite (2 bedroom)||RM 900.00 nett|
|Shasta Family Suite (2+2 Bedroom)||RM 1100.00 nett|
|Penthouse||RM 2300.00 nett|
|Extra Bedding (per unit)||RM 80.00 nett|
Terms & Conditions:
- The above rates are applicable for single/double/twin and sharing occupancy in family suite as stipulated.
- The above rates are quoted nett in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR), inclusive of 10% Service Charge.
- Effective 1 September 2017, all international tourists (non-Malaysians) will be charged a Tourism Tax of RM10.00 per room per night in accordance with the Tourism Tax Act 2017. This tax will be collected upon check-in / check-out.
- The above rates are not subject to any peak period surcharge and are applicable throughout the validity period specified above.
- Extra bedding which is applicable to Studio, Tioga, Fresno and Shasta only is chargeable at RM80.00 nett per bed per night without breakfast.
- Baby Cots are supplied free-of-charge and are subject to availability.
- Children below the age of 12 years old accommodated in the same room with accompanying adults will not be charged as long as an extra bed is not required.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of breakfast.
- Check Out Time: 12:00 noon.
- Check In Time: 3:00 pm.
- Request for extra bed has to be made prior to check in.
- Rates are applicable to Local and Overseas market alike.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prior room reservation is required and is subject to room availability.
EXTENDED CHECK OUT TIME:
Up to 6 pm – 50% of the published rate applies
After 6pm – one day’s/night’s rate applies
Extended check out have to be pre-arranged and are subject to availability.
Breakfasts are served from 7.00 am to 10.00 am daily.
Rate for Adults: RM42.90 nett per adult
Rate for Children: RM26.00 nett per child (4-11 years old)